Fuck The Police

Check out these pics that were emailed to us today, snapped from the Prop 8 protests that went down this past November in L.A.



Here's the email that followed:

I just wanted to show you the magical journey/free advertising your bag has enjoyed while being on my back.

In November, when Prop 8 passed, my mate and I were in the protests here in L.A. When my mate was helping someone out, the police started to toss him about. Seeing this, I came to his aide. While fending off the cops from my friend (after they pushed him to the floor when his back was turned to them), we managed to get arrested. While this whole altercation was happening and we were being manhandled by LA's finest, Rick Loomis, photographer, snapped some photos of us.

At the Annenberg Space for Photography, his photos of us getting arrested won him the award of Photographic Excellence for a Newspaper. Your magic Chrome bag can be seen in all it's glory. I have enclosed a photo for you guys. Well, that's all I got. Thanks for making a such a fine bag that protected my back for a while, before the knees were laid into me!

R

Hell Yeah, way to represent!